Jane at Gaston Studio (click here) has asked to me to write 8 things about myself, not important per say, just things I guess I haven't shared before.
I have been thinking about this all day. Here goes:
1. I HATE coconut anything! YUCK! If I get a piece in my mouth is seems it takes forever to get rid of!
2. I love to play - I love to laugh - I love silly things - silly videos - silly pictures (can you tell?)
3. I consider myself irregular - different from the norm and I'm glad about it.
4. My brother would have been 64 years old today.
5. I remembered from years ago what a rhombus was - that is 3rd grade math now by the way.
6. I read two to three books a week (magazines) and listen to CD's.
7. We have a critter we are tying to catch in the attic.
8. I am always trying to learn to better myself.
Hope this will do Jane.