Thursday, March 03, 2011
Thursday Thoughs ...
Cindy, over Another Step Forward tagged me!
She sent me a list of questions to answer. That was 2/22/11 and I am just now getting ready to do it. I'm slow, but sure. I was just going to give her my answers, but decided to do it on my blog for her. She took time and asked me so I feel a need to answer her back correctly - respect. I'm really not all that interesting, but here are my answers - yawn - lol.
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.
- St. Francis de Sales
Tag Your It.
Here are my answers:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
DISCO OUR DOG, IS NOT A DOG, HE IS MY GRANDSON.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
My DREAM WOULD BE TO TRAVEL ALL OVER EUROPE AND THE US.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I HATE INJUSTICE.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I WOULD PAY OFF THE HOUSE - MAKE SURE LIKE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY. GIVE 10% TO CHURCH. TRAVEL TO EUROPE. GO AROUND THE WORLD AND FIND PEOPLE WHO REALLY WORK HARD, BUT NEED HELP.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
LAUGHING - HAVING FUN - TALKING TO A FRIEND - FUNNY TV SHOW.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
BOTH - CAN'T CHOOSE.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDSON LIVE WITH US - SO DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR I GET UP AT 5:30 AM - I TRY TO GO TO BED AT 10, BUT IDEALLY, I'D LOVE TO STAY UP TO MIDNIGHT AND SLEEP TIL 9!
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
AT WORK - I WAS THE FIRST PERSON HE EVER HIRED. TEEHEE
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
JUST LIKE CINDY - I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO SEE MICHELANGELO PAINT THE SISTINE CHAPEL.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
LOVE MURDER SUSPENSE - ROMANCE - CHRISTIAN BOOKS - SELF HELP - ALMOST EVERYTHING - DON'T LIKE SCI-FI ALL THAT MUCH - LOVE TO READ!
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
OLDER - WISER - HAPPIER.
12. What's your fear?
HONESTLY? - NOT DEATH ITSELF, BUT THE PROCESS OF DEATH - I WANT TO DIE FAST AND NOT KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO DIE. MY MIND MOVES WAY TO FAST.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor Married but poor.
IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER THE HUBBY AND I ARE FIGHTING OR NOT! HEHE
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I SAY TO MY SELF - THANK GOD - I MADE IT FOR ANOTHER DAY!
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
FOR HIM TO BE A MORE POSITIVE AND HAPPY PERSON FOR HIMSELF AND FOR ME.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special
someone has done?
I HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY - A FEW TIMES.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
OKAY GANG - I'M NOT ALL THAT EXCITING, BUT THERE IT IS-
I pick - and i HATE this part - picking - because I am genuinely interested in all my wonderful followers - so if anyone else wants to do it - please do - and if the following don't that okay too.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - Robert Brault
Kisses and Love y'all, Chatty