Thank you Patti at They Don't Make "Em Like They Used To
She has been a good friend for awhile now - I think I am the luckiest blogger on blogspot. I have the greatest friends. She has another blog called Fill My Cup With Beauty - she's a great Christian gal. She and I have old movies in common. My mom was an old time movie buff so I am as well - well she is too! If you like the good old black and white movies, with the famous old actors and good values - she's your gal. She is truly wonderful.
Here are the rules of this award:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 12 of your blogging buddies.
4) Notify the recipients
Now she passed this award on and you are supposed to write seven random things. I am really not all that interesting, but . . .
1. I want to thank all my followers for following me and my new ones. I am pleasantly surprised. I try to follow everyone that follows me and I try to be faithful by reading and or commenting on them. I do get in time crunches and I have to read in a hurry, but I do try to be loyal. I will have my 6th year anniversary of blogging on September 16th of this year.
2. I am a person who wants to believe very much what people tell her. A lot of people say I'm to gullible - but what is the choice? You can always be not trusting - always suspicious - and look at things people tell you bitterly OR you can trust what people say and believe the best in them. I mean why not? It feels good to believe in people and what they say. I choice to believe the best in people. I am a born again Christian and Optimist. (Thanks Sandra)
3. I don't like drinking from the same straw from someone else. The thought of it gets me kind of gaggy. I love showers and clean bodies. A little bit of a clean freak.
4. I like my name spelled Sandie not Sandy.
5. It takes a LOT to get me mad - a real lot - but once I am - I can get real mad.
6. I have written a book called 'Full Circle' and I have been procrastinating trying to get it published and I'm not exactly sure why. It has been professionally edited, but I think fear is keeping me from going forward. I think it is a time fear. I'm so busy here at home and I love love love blogging and my friends - so I keep putting it off until ???
Okay I forgot to tell you what it was about. I have an idea of a series of love stories - Christian, but romantic - for middle age women (of course). To show their live is only beginning. This one book - shows how a gal went full circle in her life to get back to 'home'.
My next one I have started is, Without Him, I'm Everything...
7. I lead my head lead my life at times instead of my heart. Inside my heart leads.
Okay enough weird and random stuff about Chatty.
Now this is the part I hate most - picking others. I want to say everyone do it. I hate picking people out. Or the ones I pick are award free and others don't want to do it. Or I forget someone. But when you do accept an award people get to know you better!
Twelve picks - yikes. Well I am going to chose some of my newest people so I can get to know their randomness better! Please don't be offended as I love you all! I am only going to pick seven - seven random thoughts seven blogs - makes sense to me!
Please check them out as well and make some new friends!
Now how is this for a good quote?
In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- John Bunyan
PS Don't forget my little giveaway talked about on the 22nd.