"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You are younger today than you ever will be again. Make use of it for the sake of tomorrow. Anonymous
Why do you think we must make use of our 'youth' today for the sake of tomorrow?

I believe it's because what we think today, and how young we act or think, will make tomorrow what it is for us.

I believe when most people age they mellow. I think that's great and it should be that way. You begin finally to see clearly and you begin to understand what is really important and what is not.

I know one person who is just the opposite and for the life of me I don't understand them. It seems so sad to me and it breaks my heart. I hurt for them, but you know what, happiness is a choice. I can't make this person happy, I can't make them relax and slow down and have fun.
It is something each person is cahrged with learning on their own.

What do you want your tomorrow to be?
Chatty

No comments: