"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"Bear' just wrote me a comment about one of my Blogs from awhile back. He said, "Nice story, but you know it's not true don't you?" Well, I didn't know if the story was true or not. Honestly I didn't even think about it. What I thought about was the wonderful inspiring message it sent out.

Anyway thought for today. The next Blog is an old song by John Denver about going home. Kind of nostalgic thinking for me as I head out the door. It's a feel good song.

Here are a couple of thoughts I received and thought I'd pass them on to you:

It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something."
– Franklin D. Roosevelt

If you want to fell secure, do what you already know how to do. But if you want to grow . . . go to the cutting edge of your competence, which means a temporary loss of security.
So . . . whenever you don’t quite know what you are doing, know that you are growing.
(I guess that means I'm growing!)

:) Chatty

No comments: