"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Music is the Voice of the Soul- Whimsical Wednesday

Music Is the Voice of the Soul -

I've always loved music and have always thought it an important piece of life. I know it's a huge part of mine. It's funny - I went exercising the other day and the the stereo was broke. We had to do it without music - it was much harder. I'm going today and I hope it's fixed because music makes it much easier and much more fun! It makes exercise in color!

In Color by Jamey Johnson- see below -

I was thinking the other day (Lol) and I realized that at some times in our life we start seeing things in black and white. Then I thought the most amazing thought - my grandson helps me to see in color. He brings me such joy and when I look at things through his eyes - I see the color of life all over again. (I think about my son and his wife not wanting any children and I hope they change their mind. I think someday when their old - they might be sorry. I'm staying out of it - except for prayer . . . )

So let's see what things bring us color -

Art
Books
CD's
Chocolate
Computers
Exercise
Family
Food
Friends
June 09
Music
Quotes
Swimming
Telephones
Wine
Work
Writing
Young children

Can anyone think of any others?

Look at the list. It's a 'grateful list'. It's a list that can make your life happier if you include these things in it and I suppose unhappy if you over dose on them (Lol). The key to life is moderation.

And I almost forgot peace, solitude, meditation, and breathing.

And don't forget God and prayer.

Chatty coloring her life . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yellow Snow