From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
September 17, 1948 - died September 11, 2003
1. Ritter was born and raised in Burbank, California, the son of Dorothy Fay, an actress, and singing cowboy/matinee-star Tex Ritter.
2. Majored in psychology and minored in architect.
3. Became famous while staring in Three's Company.
4. In 2002 he was making a comeback in Eight Simple Rules when he passed away leaving 4 children.
5. He was taken across the street to Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, where he died later that day. The cause of his death was an aortic dissection caused by a previously undiagnosed congenital heart defect.
"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” —Mark Victor Hansenauthor.
You know the funny thing about life is - and I wonder if any of you feel the same way - I can totally envision what I want my life to be like, I just don't know how to get there. It's not that I'm afraid to go there - there just seems to be a step missing - the stepping stone or bridge from where I am at now to where I want to go. Have any of you ever felt that way?
Is it all about taking that leap of faith?