"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Posted by Picasa



My Thomas Kincaid home...don't I wish...I wonder if I can get my garden to ever look and "feel" like this...

In my backyard I now have an opportunity to create a garden for the first time. I had my backyard worked on and I mean I have room for a garden. Of course it may take me the rest of my life, but it will be a work in progress just like me.

I'd love to have the scrubs and flowers plentiful and to melt into the background of the house. I even have a small creek in the back....

Funny think about me, I like to explain my thoughts and feelings not only in words, but in songs, pictures, quotes, etc. I don't think sometimes I feel them or people understand them with out a pciture or some music.

Love,
Chatty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great when a person is eager to express his emotions in such a way. I tried to write poems and I enjoyed it!