"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How is your state of mind?

Okay so I'm trying to show you that I want to talk to born again thinkers. Especially middle age women or men, who have done their best in the early years, and maybe let's say, things, dreams, didn't turn out exactly the way we thought life would. You're either at a crossroads and you don't know what to do, or you've been through a crossroad and you're on the other side, wanting to do more things in life and you want to experience more things in life. That's where I am, but I'm still looking for the how. I'm married, have two grown children, although one in back with me and her son, my grandson, who I adore. But there still has to be some life out there for me. I see it and I feel it, yet I don't know how to get there.

The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind. -Dr. Wayne Dyer

Love, Chatty

No comments: