"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, September 28, 2006



Where is your wheel at?
I thought this was kind of funny. We usually start out thinking we just need some help at the beginning of life to get started and maybe at the end to help us get through it all - what I'm realizing now, is no matter where we are we need help. Life is about getting and receiving all sorts of help. Some people are more giving and some people are more taking. I've been a giver all my life and one of the things I'm doing to self-improve is to stop giving so much. I did say trying. What I'm realizing is this, I think I help by giving, now I'm beginning to see that maybe I'm hurting by giving. Giving too much and not expecting back - makes a selfish person indeed. I am also realizing that saying no, is yet another way I make myself grow. When you start to say no - people get kinda mad at ya - especially your family.
Love, Chatty

No comments: