"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, October 21, 2006



Is she talking about computers or life?

I'm not sure if this is talking about computers or life. I suppose it would work for both. I love computers and when they are working right all's right with the world, but when they are acting up it's so frustrating.

Alas, life can be frustrating as well. I can think of a few instances myself. In every arena of life. For me personally, I want to take life as simply as I can, but I can't always do that. If it were just me - I could do it more easliy - but when you have a family and people around you all the time - taking life simply is almost impossible.

The question for me would be - how do you not let the people around me - change me or my mood. How do I not let them bother me? Any ideas?

Love,
Chatty

No comments: