"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit." ~ Gordon Parks

I just keep getting reminded, by the little things God puts in my life, that when I start getting down, all I have to do, is consciously decide for myself that I can indeed be happy - no matter what. And it is up to me and no one else.

The grateful journal is a wonderful tool. Helping people is great way to beat the blues.

I think the thing that is working and changing me right now is by keeping busy and learning new things. Doesn't give you the time to stress and worry...

Love Chatty

No comments: