"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, December 27, 2006



Good morning world, guess what I got for Christmas?

One of the best presents I ever got - and who do you think it was from? My son. One word to describe my feelings - shocked. Usually he asks someone what I want and I get a CD or something.

This year I got a book from him. MY BOOK published!

I have written a book called "Full Circle". I'd put it on the back burner for awhile. He went on the Internet (see the Internet isn't always bad) and found a way to get it published into a book on line. He got the book sent to him from my husband over the Internet. Then he spent six months getting it ready and had it published. He picked a cover and everything. My book published.

Of course he has not a clue (didn't even read it) as to why the book was so important to me, but that's okay. This book was the catharsis to my metamorphic change of self. I had been carrying heavy, sad, and troublesome baggage with me from childhood. I had worked a lot of it out before I even wrote the book, but the book, was like a journey for me. I could put all my feelings into it and I put my life into it. I wrote and rewrote and got my feelings out to where I was empty ready to fill myself up with new things. To become new and whole.

I felt I gave birth to that book. It meant the world to me to write it.

Now, here it is in my hands. It means the world to me to see and hold it.

Shocked,
Chatty

No comments: