"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Posted by Picasa



The seasons of life ............

This portrait of woman is particularly interesting to me. The stages of life. What stage are you? I guess I'm in the third youngest or second oldest - gee that was tough.

The new year is coming. What are you going to do with it?

I've got some ideas in mind for myself.

One, next Christmas, next year, is going to much more low keyed, relaxed, and focused.

Two, continue watching my grandson.

Three, I'm going to look into doing some volunteer work.

Four, continue my diet.

Fifth, planting in my garden - grounding myself.

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." by Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Happy New Year
Chatty


1 comment:

Alex Warn said...

Very Nice blog.. You rock man.
New Trends