"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A beautiful thought -

I am sending you a beautiful thought today and some awesome pictures. I hope just for today you can live in this 24 hours - not worrying about the past or worrying what will happen tomorrow. Keep your mind in the day. Love and like in the day. Breath in the day. Live in the day. Look in the day. And yes, it sounds so easy, but it's really so hard! While I try to practice what I preach I fail at times, BUT then I choose to try again. Remember life is always a choice. You do have the freedom to pick your day and what you do in it. You don't have to do something spectacular - just do something little. You'll be surprised how one positive little thing can make you feel so much better.

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/i-am-alive.php

Love,
Chatty Crone

No comments: