"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, February 17, 2007


A couple of days ago I talked about having to have things. In all honesty I'm not so much into things, but I am into experiencing and having new challenges.

So to be even more honest, it does cost money to do that. I'm not a like a guru just sitting and meditating all day receiving inner peace. I do some of that, but I admit I like to go out and have fun.

My book of the month is "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Here it is again from me, you have got to think positive to move to the positive side. (I want to be a rich peaceful guru - lol).

So I am going to my Reliv meeting this morning to learn how the product works and how to share it. I've been taking it and it's a darn good product. However, it is very uncomfortable for me to sell, sooooooooooooo I'm stepping out of my comfort zone here to try a hand at selling, no sharing my story, in my own business.

Something to think about this weekend...Home is where your story begins........and home maybe where our journey ends...but think about the time 'inbetween' and how you will spend it...

Have a sunny day,
Chatty Crone

No comments: