"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, April 12, 2007


A short one today...
Develop your awe of heaven and you will diminish your fear of everyone else's opinion. I think that's what I was saying yesterday, but this quote and I don't know who wrote it, says it much better.
I think to have a good life, there must be 'awe' in it. Some awe is just naturally there and all you have to do is look for it. Some times you have to be clever and think of things to do that will put some awe in your life.
Speaking of awe, doing silly things, and stepping out of your comfort zone, I'm doing that today myself. I have a Red Hat meeting, at our Queen's house for breakfast and it is a pajama party!

I'm going to have an 'awe' filled day!

Love,
Chatty

No comments: