"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today is a big training for me at Reliv. I am a Master Affiliate. (I'm going today to see what that means exactly.) It's an exciting product and it's helping a lot of my friends and their friends.


Couldn't write today so I have my song for the week ready which I missed this week.





Artist/Band: Rascal Flatts
Lyrics for Song: Stand
Lyrics for Album: Me & My Gang
You feel like a candle in a hurricane
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Alone and helpless like you’ve lost your fight
But you’ll be alright, you’ll be alright

Chorus

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you’re made of
You might bend ‘til you break
Cause it’s all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you’ve had enough
You get mad, you get strong
Wipe your hands, shake it off
Then you stand, then you stand

Life’s like a novel with the end ripped out
The edge of canyon with only one way down
Take what you’re given before it’s gone
And start holdin’ on, keep holdin’ on

Repeat Chorus

Every time you get up and get back in the race
One more small piece of you starts to fall into place – yeah

Repeat Chorus

Yeah, then you stand – yeah
Yeah, Baby
WOO HOO, WOO HOO, WOO HOO-
Then you stand – Yeah, Yeah

Life is all about finding out what we are made of - good or bad. Love, Chatty


No comments: