"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I got a comment from someone on my Blog. Sounds like he or she might be 'growing' and is going though a tough time. Just know that there is no joy without sorrow, no laughter without tears. I'm serious. Change hurts and everything has two sides. Bittersweet. Living hurts sometimes. I do believe with all my heart, that in the end, after the pain subsides, you will be stronger and better.


I am leaving today for St. Louis. Tese are just some thoughts I had heard and wrote down that I wanted to share:

We don’t stop laughing because we grow old we grow old because we stop laughing.

A true friend is walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Write your sorrows in the sand carve your blessings in stone.

Count your blessing day by day and all your cares will fly away.

Our angels pray for us when we can’t pray for ourselves,

Don’t worry about tomorrow because god is already there.

Live each day as if your life begun.

I've got a busy three days ahead, but just wanted some positives thoughts flowing your way and mine.


Love,
Chatty

No comments: