"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I have had some friends join my neighborhood(?) and I think it's exciting. I haven't had a lot of time to look and figure all that out yet. I will. One more week of madness and then maybe, I can figure some things out - maybe not - you never know - life's interesting to say the least.

It doesn't surprise me that a couple of their birthdays are Pieces, they love quotes, and Emerson is on their list, they see the value of the arts (music and paintings).


I got joined by a working comedian that feels laughter is an important part of a healthy life. I could not agree more on any issue. Laughter is important to life. Okay this person is a therapist too! What a WOW combination.
Then Two Feathers seems like she understands 'the concept' I'm trying to get across too.
The greatest gift I can conceive of having from anyone is to be seen by them, heard by them, to be understood and touched by them. The greatest gift I can give is to see, hear, understand and to touch another person. When this is done I feel contact has been made.
Virginia Satir

Some people need to feel and experience life others just go through the motions.
Love,
Chatty

No comments: