"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, October 29, 2007


Well, it's good to be back.
Went to Chicago - which is home - for a couple reasons this weekend.
One was for the Reliv Conference. My daughter and I attended the conference. Dr. Hastings is my favorite speaker. He knows EVERYTHING about Reliv.
We brought my husband and grandson as well. They went to the Museum of Science and Industry. They had a ball.
My husband's family is still there. His dad will be 94 this December and he is 'heading home' - if you know what I mean.
It is sad to grow old - it's kind of scary too. I just looked at all the people in the hospital and my heart went out to them. I know this is every one's wish, but I hope I go fast and I pray I am not a burden on anyone. I would hate that, but then again who does?
I mean we don't have that choice do we? The only thing for sure is that we will go one day.
A lot of work today and things going on, but I'll do better tomorrow.
Love,
Chatty


No comments: