"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, November 21, 2007



Gary Allan, Life Ain't Always Beautiful Lyrics

Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down,
it can break your heart

Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road
at the end of the day

But the struggle makes you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has it's own way
of takin' it sweet time
[chorus]
No,life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride
Life aint always beautiful

Some days I miss your smile
I get tired of walkin'
all these lonely miles
And I wish for just one minute
I could see your pretty face
Guess I can dream,
but life dont work that way
But the struggles makes me stronger
And the changes make me wise
And happiness has it's own way
of takin' its sweet time
o, life aint always beautiful

But I know I'll be fine
Hey, life aint always beautiful
But its a beautiful ride
What a beautiful ride

I think that is how we are supposed to look at life. Life isn't always beautiful, but it is a beautiful ride.
The weather here in Chicago has been cold and rainy. If it were snow, we'd be under feet of it!

Today we went to the Field Museum - awesome and had dinner in China Town.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Love,
Chatty

No comments: