"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, December 08, 2007



Outside Noisy - Inside Quiet


Notice the difference between the noise outside and the noise inside (yourself).


The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; nor will they say, "Lo, here
it is!" or "There!" for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you. (Luke 17:20-21)


LOOK at the wonders of life right now.


LISTEN to the amazing things you hear in the silence.

SEE the beauty that others miss.

Do it right now no matter how bad things might seem, when you look for the good you will find it.


My advice for you today is to keep a grateful journal. It literally changed my whole life. It forces you to see the tiniest of things. I mean there have been some days the last ten years writing five things a day has been almost impossible, but I forced myself to do it. Now after so much time I am getting to see the big picture - with the tiniest of things. It is wonderful and I wish that for you.

My gift to you.


Chatty

No comments: