"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I have gotten a couple replies to my Blog of Friday. Thank you. I'm kind of shaking in my boots to tell you the truth. Taking the phone off the hook - I wish I could, but eventually I'd have to put it back on the hook. My niece talked to her brother for the first time last night. I had her kind of thinking like me, but that's over now. I feel like a louse. I do believe I am doing the right thing by hopefully letting him detox in jail. If I take him out, he gets back on drugs, and then he'll die. He's on bad stuff. I know what's it's like to lose a brother. I wish mind was 'just' in jail. You know.... :(

Onward and upward-

The Lord's Prayer, for my grandson to remember our nights when he grows older. We say our prayers every night. That's my job. Then I sing (lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4PQ30VkBk


It looks like my daughter and this man is serious. She went house looking with him today and they looked in this area. He put a bid on a house. I don't know what the heck that means for everybody. The only thing I do know, is I like this man very much. This will yet be another journey and change for me to go through.

Ah, these days we will remember. Someday we'll look back and understand everything.
Grandma Chatty

No comments: