"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, I love when I get comments. I just love it. I've gotten two now that have talked about a posting I put up on 2-7-08. It may be true that he did not end up being killed in the Oklahoma bombing. Robbie may not exist.

My question is - why does it matter if this was actually true - or if the meaning is true - the lesson.

I don't mean to put stuff on my Blog which isn't true. Didn't check it out if it was true - truthfully.

But what about the story - the message? Isn't there value in that? The giving of a chance. Letting someone learn who may not have a chance other wise. And getting a surprise?

Chatty

No comments: