"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, April 21, 2008

Without music life would Bb (flat).


What can I say about music. Music is in my soul - it's part of what makes up my soul. It's part of what makes me - me. I can take (just about) any song and relate to it. Music moves me. I hear the music.

In Venezuela the government has a new program where they are giving all the young criminals musical instruments (in fact they are asking for donations). Now instead of crime everywhere - they have awesome symphonies. We should do that.

I bought and watched 'April Rush' this weekend. It was a little bit unrealistic I suppose, but I could imagine it really happening. Souls finding each other by listening to the music. A little boy looking for his mother. Beautiful story with great classical music. I loved it.

This one's a keeper! A friend sent it to me and I am passing it on to you.
Click on the site below:

http://www.tropicalglen.com/

As you will see when you click on this site, there is a Jukebox- but it is no ordinary jukebox.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: