"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, May 15, 2008


Define Yourself . . . and some thoughts for today . . .

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." – Harvey Fierstein

"Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or by the handle."– James Russell Lowell

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself.
Henri Bergson

Oh my gosh, it was field day yesterday at school and I went with my grandson. The kids ran from 8 to 12. They had the most fabulous time. I did too. I wanted to take a nap so bad when I got home! I was tired from all that running around!
Love,
Chatty






No comments: