"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, May 12, 2008

Meaningful coincidences touch a deep feeling in the psyche.
These synchronistic events give us a sense that we’re part of a greater whole.
-Jean Shinoda Bolen

If you're interested about coincidences -check this out.

http://www.beliefnet.com/gallery/coincidence.html

I think about things a lot and then either while I'm thinking about it or near the time I'm thinking about things - I sort of get an anwer. It could be a phone call, an email, a forward, something like that and it's relevant. It will almost confirm my way of thinking. I think this is God's way of talking to us sometime.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: