"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
"Why, I say, should I ever have bitterly blamed (my body) for such trifles as I have blamed it for: for having too much flesh in this spot, too little muscle in that, for producing this wrinkle, that sag, that gray hair, or this texture? Dear body! My dear body! It has gone about its incessant business with very little thanks."
Janet Burroway


Don't You Know You're Beautiful by Kelly Pickler

We're all are beautiful in our own way.

Love,

Chatty

2 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Thanks for the reminder:)

Eve said...

I love Kellie and that song. My body is not beautiful, but it does do all the things it should, everything working, so I'm happy with it.