"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, August 29, 2008


Okay Angel Girl this extra Blog is for you! (I know she reads them).

I was dancing at Curves when you called this morning. Sorry I missed your call. I want the world to know what a wonderful person and friend you are.

Guys, she calls me on her way to work sometimes - she did this morning. She was playing Dancing Queen for me on her cell! She is so bubbly. Laughing. Wishing me a nice day. Telling me thanks for recommending the movie . . . what a great friend and how lucky am I to have her (she's in my grateful journal A LOT!) 30 seconds of hearing her totally changed my day.

What's the funniest thing about our friendship is, is that she thinks I'm great (Lol) and I think she's the great one - in fact, I KNOW she's the great one.

So thank you for the music . . . you made my day my dear friend.

Love yah,

Chatty
PS Which one of us is jumping on the bed? Ah, who cares, we'll take turns!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: