"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is a cute song by Bare Naked Ladies - they are not bare naked ladies at all!
It's "If I Had a Million Dollars" ~ Just a cute happy song - no rhyme - no reason.

What would you do if you had a million dollars? I know what I'd do. . . I'd be in Europe! I think I could find myself there. Don't know why I feel that so strongly - other than the pace of living there is slower. I think they live with less material things. There value is more in their family and friends. They take time off to relax. It seems like maybe they might be more in touch with their own soul. Of course they don't have everything like we do - or do they?

Then again, I don't even know if I'm even lost (Lol).

Anne Morrow Lindbergh, "The problem is not entirely in finding the room of one's own, the time alone, difficult and necessary as that is. The problem is more how to still the soul in the midst of its activities".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnLL6XbqH4&feature=email

Chatty

Happy 33rd (wow) birthday son. I remember the day you were born!
PS I'd give you a million dollars if I had it!
Love,
Mom

No comments: