"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesdays Song

This week has been kind of rough - my grandson and husband have had a stomach condition. I think it was a touch of food poisoning as they both ate the same thing Sunday morning and then both got sick at the exact same time - in the middle of the night! My grandson got it worse - I think he will go back to school tomorrow. My husband, poor guy, had to fly to Virginia on Monday.

And oh my gosh, my Blog is accepting songs again from You Tube! Now this song by Paul McCartney may have been written for other reasons then I'm thinking about - however I think it can be felt for anyone who was oppressed at one time and is just waiting to learn to fly.

Hope you enjoy! And soar y'all soar!
Chatty

No comments: