"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cullowhee - Bring Back The Magic

http://69.89.25.185/~trexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/cullowhee/magic.htm

I found this on a blog site I visit once in awhile - thought it was interesting, uplifting, fun, and reminds me of the good 'ole' days.

Plus it's a great song for hump day. Hope you enjoy it. Let it bring you back in time.

Bringing back the music today myself,
Chatty

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Hi Chatty girl...
I've been gone all dang day, had a flat tire this morning in the pouring rain, tried out our Onstar for help. A rottweiller circled the car, whew, whatta day. Went shopping found some new clothes super cheap, 75% off, and had class tonight. High winds, flooding, torrential rains, goofy Feb. weather, sheesh!
Loved the words to the song, the singer reminded me of John Denver. His style of song.
Will write a newsy note tomorrow. Time for bed. Hugs.