"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

pug

Good Morning - By now you have to know my love for Pugs. I just think I see God's sense of humor and how much he loves us by this adorable creature.

I still look at our puggle and wonder how in the world I got a beagle instead of a pug.

Love,
Chatty

4 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Precious............

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What an amazing thing to see!
They are sorta kinda cute....we all love different doggie types!
How can that dog say that? Wild.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I like their squish faces and their big ol' eyes! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chatty, he is amazing and soooooo cute. "I love you!" It comes across so clear and adorable.
You can still get a pug.....Scrappy Doo just may need a playmate....can you just see the 2 of them together. You could even train your pug to say "I love you..." Angel Girl!
JAS :)