"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sundays View

This song means a lot to me - especially when I am down. I have to remember God is the same whether I am high on a mountain or low in the valley - the only one who changed where they were - is me.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=81eb327f7b25436d3d00

Chatty

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a full singing voice she has!
A nice experience....thanks!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I really like that van Gogh quote you have up in yer sidebar.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chatty, I loved the words to this song.....so true and good to always remember! I think it was the first time I ever heard it. thank you for sharing.... I just saw your tribute to the USA on the very bottom of your blogs....first time I noticed it. I like it!
wishing you a good week ahead...
luv, JAS