"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Op zoek naar Maria - Dans in het Centraal Station van Antwerpen

What type of person would you be? The dancers, the on-lookers, would you join in, would you be afraid to let go and dance - what would you do and how does this make you feel?

It makes me feel great and I think I'd join in.

I met a fellow 'Bloggett' yesterday - CorgiDogMama - we read each others Blogs and started emailing. Then she and her husband, who own an RV, decided to take a trip to see family and came through Atlanta. I live right off 75 and 575 so if you come to Atanta - I'm there!

Let me tell you she was even more beautiful in person than in her Blog! She's beautiful! She has the prettiest brown eyes, her skin was flawless, she smilled all the time and laughed, was honest and open, and she was soooooooooooooooo wonderful and sweet. And she had my favorite color on - Kelly green! And she was a great listener.

I was so excited. Awesome.

Talk about willing things to happen - I have wanted to meet her and Classy Chassy and here she is and hopefully next year Classy Chassy will come through.

So never give up on your dreams ever. Some happen in a short period of time others may take decades, you never know.

Love,
Chatty

4 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

You never know what will happen - you are right! Sounds like it was great fun and I'm glad you two got to meet - makes me jealous I couldnt be there to join your fun!!! Don't you wish times like that would last longer??? cheers!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Chatty, you nut...you can't be talking about me, when saying the word beautiful!?? Maybe at 20, but these days...aging hag is more precise, sheesh!
It was GREAT meeting you yesterday. How fun, if you and Classy could meet too. I think you're very similar as well.

Chatty Crone said...

You were too BEAUTIFUL! And you can't tell me what I saw. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is as beauty does. Would love the three of us to get together too!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I saw the picture of ye both and I think ye are BOTH ADORABLE to the bone. So there.

As to the dancers/onlookers in the train station in Antwerpen -- don't get me started on Belgium, I have horrible stories to tell of that place, LOL. I wouldn't have been a dancer OR an onlooker. I'd have been THROWING UP.