"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Joy Comes In The Morning



From a book given to me by an angel (JAS) – things to share for a Sunday:

Beneath His Wings – abiding in God’s comfort and love – Harvest House Publishers.

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll,
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.
Horatio G. Spafford

Fear not, neither be discouraged. Deuteronomy

Don’t think so much about who is for or against you, rather give all your care, that God be with you in everything you do. Thomas A. Kempis

Weeping may endure for the night,
But joy comes in the morning.
Psalms

No comments: