"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dance by Josh Turner



Happy Birthday to E.E. Cummings - poet - here is one of his famous poems about love -

i carry your heart with me by E. E. Cummings
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear

no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Now here is a couple more pictures from my daughter's camera taken at the Apple Festival - Andy feels so free and happy! Don't we all wish we could feel that way?






A good way to start is to Dance - see below.
Love,
Chatty

3 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Chatty -- you should have tried it too! Looks like fun up there. Wow, I wonder if there's an upper age limit? They'd probably refuse me ;>)))

sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Of course I'm commenting on your grandson's ride, not josh turner. I commented in the wrong place I guess. gettin' old

Chatty Crone said...

I'd like to bungee jump - I think -and I'd love to "Dance' with Josh Turner (lol)!

I did practice what I preached today when no one was home!