"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, October 19, 2009

Over The Top

LeShan from a Lil Enchanted passed the OVER THE TOP BLOG AWARD to me. I enjoy her enchanted blog . . . and she's really fun and sweet ...... So I am touched that she thought enough of me to pass this great award to me. Thank you - I usually don't do this stuff, but I'llt ry it.

So here is what you gotta do:

- thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers
- and answer the following questions with only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? cool
3. Your mother? gone
4. Your father? gone
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? gelato
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? lots
11. Your fear? anger
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? free
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? travel
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? phone
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? works
21. Your pets? allergies
22. Your friends? blessings
23. Your life? okay
24. Your mood? pumped
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? CRV
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Walmart
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? recently
32. Your best friend? lots
33. One place that I go over and over? Alaska
34. One person who emails me regularly? Debbie
35. Favorite place to eat? Cafe-Sunflower

No comments: