"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Your Life Is Still Unwritten

HAPPY TURKEY DAY - One thing we can all be thankful for is that we are not a turkey today!



Happy Birthday to "Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten" - (see the you tube below)

You know why I like her song - I think its because it gives me hope. Hope that I still have a chance to write some more chapters in my life. That if I make a mistake or I want to change things - if I work hard enough and long enough I will be able to change those things or change myself. And because of the hope it gives me - it makes me feel thankful.

Of course I'm thankful for all the wonderful things like family and friends, home and food, but for me hope - a chance for more chapters to be written or rewritten in my life and that it can be my choice - is another thing I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. This may seem odd to you, but I do understand it myself (lol).

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love,
Chatty

1 comment:

betty said...

that makes sense why you featured Natasha's song in your previous post

I think I understand what you mean with hope; I read somewhere that when I person gives up hope, it means they usually are ready to give up on life and that would be sad indeed

betty