Just a reminder - I'm running a giveaway - see yesterday Novemeber 3rd. blog And I have to remind you - you must be a follower of my blog. Thanks and good luck to everyone. It is a $55.00 gift certificate to CSN!
"Loving, like prayer, is a power as well as a process. It's curative.
It is creative." ~ Zona Gale
SO IS LAUGHTER!
Be open, be available, be exposed, be skinless. Skinless? Dance around in your bones.
- Wallace Stegner
The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball.
- Doug Larson
Wonder if this guy knows his picture is circulating out there. . .
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT GETTING OLD . . .
Shoot!..... Now I forgot what I was gonna tell ya . . .
Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care.
One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends. (LOVE IT!)
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my pants.
Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!
Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like... 'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!
LIVE SIMPLY.....LAUGH OFTEN....LOVE DEEPLY
Ain't it the Truth!!!
A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical.
The nurse starts with certain basic items.
How much do you weigh?' she asks.
'115,' she says.
The nurse puts her on the scale.
It turns out her weight is 140 (I wish).
The nurse asks, 'Your height?'
'5 foot 8,' she says.
The nurse checks and sees that she only measures 5' 5'.
She then takes her blood pressure and tells the woman it is very high.
'Of course it's high!' she screams, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!'
Flour and Water
How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue?..
and then you add eggs
and you get cake?
Where did the glue go ?
NEED AN ANSWER?
You know darned well where it went!
That's what makes the cake
Stick to your BUTT!
12 STEP PROGRAM OF RECOVERY FOR WEB ADDICTS
1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my PAPER newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
5) I will sit down and write a PAPER letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone whom I cannot contact via the Web.
7) I will read a PAPER book.
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear my music on the Web.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime...and the Web will always be there tomorrow!
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥