Leave one answer per comment - you can have up to three comments = three chances a day to win. I will pick a number daily at 10 pm giving every one a chance to leave a comment/comments. First comment is number one and so forth so you can figure your own number out.
1. You get one chance if you are a follower.
2. If you are a follower - in a whole new comment - tell me what you life about blogging - what GOOD have you gotten out of it.
3. You get a third chance if you are a follower and you mention my giveaway on your blog. Just leave another comment and tell me you did it. I mean just a quick sentence - no big deal - that I'm having a giveaway today.
(Okay, okay I'm being honest here - I was trying to drum up a little business for ole Chatty with this Give Away - I thought any nice respectable Chatty would have 300 followers after 6 years, but alas I am close.)
No worries mates as the followers I do have - they are the best followers of all!!! A lot of us are good friends and great supporters of one another. Even prayer warriors. And I do wish I had one for every one.)
I'll post who won the next morning with my daily post and all you'll have to do is send me your address and I'll mail it to you after the 30th.
The comments you leave me on the 25th will be for the prize on the 25th. The comments you leave on the 26th will be for the prize on the 26th. And so forth.
1. A brand new small white hot plate for your candle (or coffee). A couple small candles included.
September 25, 2011
2.Cute reddish pitcher - plastic. Lemonade to make included. September 26, 2011
3. A brand new file box to keep your cards organized from Hallmark. A couple of cards are included and files. September 27, 2011
4. A new Martha Stewart (from Macy's) Bed Pillow. September 28th, 2011 (It's a nice one but just can't use the color and I have no idea how to recover!)
5. A brand new Vera Bradley bag. September 29, 2011. (And it is large like a regular one).
6. And last but not least . . . on Friday September 30th - four glasses and a basket - brand new from Home Goods - bought just for this occasion. And the girls have well endowed girls of their own. Fun glasses for Fun Friday.
If you don't understand or I have made an error - let me know today so I can fix it - for ready or not - we are going to start tomorrow!
Thought for today: The thoughts you choose to think and believe right now are creating your future.
These thoughts form your experiences tomorrow, next week, and next year.
And I am humbling adding this. And in all you thoughts don't forget to have GOD there with you.