"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, September 09, 2012

The Fingerprint of God

Good Morning it's SUNDAY! Hope you got a good nights sleep and are raring to go today! This is my gift to you today - called the Fingerprint of God. It's short, but amazing.





This is one of my favorite verses I keep close:

Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. Romans 12:12

A lot of people have asked me how I keep positive in the mist of adversity.  I don't always - I'm human.

But I pray all the time.  And I petition with thanksgiving.  Even though I may be hurting - I usually (again I'm human) I always - no matter what - write 5 things to God every single day.  NO MATTER WHAT and I have been doing this for decades.  I didn't change me - God changed me.

Some days I have really big things to be thankful for.  Other days I have things like I'm breathing - it's tough!!!  But I do it none the less!!!

And I tell you the truth - it is the one thing that has changed my life drastically for the good..


Love, Chatty


  Comments are off today.