1. What do you think makes a good dad?
I think what makes anyone good - is this: When you care more about the other person then you care about yourself. Being able to deny yourself and give even when it hurts.
It's not easy and it take courage.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
I learned to be an extremely strong person.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
Chocolate Truffle Cake!
4. When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
My problem is I do both so sometimes - not always - and making a decision can be hard for me. I also try to look at all the parties involved and try very hard to take their opinion in as well. I try to keep peace - too much some times.
Havarti Cheese - I also buy skim milk, cheeses, ice cream . . .
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I would love to explore Alaska. Or Greece. Or Italy. I would love to go on my own and just go place to place as I wanted and money was no object!!
7. Are you typical of your generation?
No I don't feel typical. Which I am okay with.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I want to thank my husband for taking our grandson in (and daughter) and letting him (them) live here - and raising him as his own. He's not perfect, but he's there for him.