When the whole world is running towards a cliff, - he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. C.S.Lewis

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

SEPTEMBER 22


Mackenzie is official one years old.

I just blinked and she was one year old.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?



She got a lot of nice gifts too.
Notice she is standing.



Your opinion matters. . . .

DOES ANYONE LIKE THESE SHOES?
Could anyone really walk in them without killing themselves?


IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY! 





A short update on my email situation.
(I am changing from one email address to another.)

PS Don't do it unless you absolutely have to!

I have all - that I remember - of my websites addresses - changed over.  I bet I had - over the years - 125+.  I'm serious. It took me forever.  The ones that I thought would be hard were easy and the ones I thought easy were hard. I did have all my websites, with their information in my password book, but it was still hard and time consuming.

Now with the two-factor authentic verification it was even rougher.

Some sites just plain and simply would not let you change them.

Some sites you had to start a new one and delete the old.

Some you had to call to have them change your email for you.

It was an experience I never want to repeat.


Now I am starting to send all my emails that I have saved for twenty-five years over to my new account.  Each one separately!!

I am going though as many as I can and deleting as many as I can.

It's really hard to delete some of these.


After that, I still have photos.  ADDRESSES.  Songs I've saved.  
And last, but not least - I have to see if I can change my blog address to my new address.  And if I can't do that, what to do.

The hardest for last. 
But if there is a will - there is a way.


Love, Chatty/Sandie


20 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

You have truly been put through the wringer with all the email changes and preserving your files, Sandie. Good for you for sticking with it! Happy Birthday once again to the lovely Miss M., too. I can't believe she's a year old, either. Blessings always!

Prims By The Water said...

Happy birthday to Mackenzie! I would not be caught dead in those shoes. EGAD Janice

Shug said...

Hard to believe that little Mackenzie is one. Such a sweet little doll... those shoes... I think I would feel more comfortable walking on stilts than wearing these shoes...lol. I hope you can all this email stuff behind you soon...I know it's a big headache. Hang in there...you've got this.

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Mackenzie! The time sure flies.
The shoes? Oh my word, I think they are hideous and I would probably break my leg if I tried to wear them!
The email change really sounds like a nightmare.

Red Rose Alley said...

Little Mackenzie is one! She's so cute in this picture standing with Barney. I remember my kids were into Barney at one time. You have to be more techy than I am. This changing of e-mails would be so overwhelming for me. So glad that you're almost done. Isn't that tree and branch something else? Nature is amazing. And lastly, No on the shoes. Even if I were young and could wear high heels again, no way would I wear those shoes. But they are so interesting though that I'll pass them on to the girls haha. Have a blessed September week, Sandie.

Debbie Nolan said...

Sandie - wow Mackenzie is one...oh what a celebration! Looks like she did get some wonderful gifts as well. My heart goes out to you regarding all the emails etc you have had to deal with in this huge change. I am hoping that things will start to work out and you can get your new email working. Take care friend. Hope to talk to you soon via email. Hugs!

Lisa said...

Who would have thought that it would be that hard? I didn't change my name back to my maiden name because of all the uproar it would have caused. It seems that it is easier to do that than what you have been describing. Hope this all gets resolved soon.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I'm glad you are at the end of that tech maze and lived to talk about. Good for you. But in doing so, you gave your brain a healthy workout - better than any puzzle! I always think better after a tech workout similar to what you went through. I always think, if it makes me have to figure it out, its exercise for those brain cells.
Happy One birthday to baby McKenzie. They do grow fast.
Its a hard NO on the shoes. I admit, I used to be really into shoes but nothing like that. Just plain UGLY!

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to little Miss M! Time is a thief!
We had to change our e-mail addresses when we moved from Arizona b/c that ISP provider doesn't recognize Alabama. (lol) Knock wood, it wasn't difficult. What hurts, is having to decide what photographs, etc. to keep or to purge. Facebook, for instance: Many of my FB friends are now deceased, but I just can't bring myself to delete them.

Terri D said...

Yes, it's terrible to change email addresses! Sounds like you are getting through it. McKenzie is adorable and walking soon!! xo

photowannabe said...

One Year !!! How can that be? Happy Birthday Sweet M.
Oh my what a nightmare on your email changes. I do hope I never have to do that ...
I think they would have to cart me off to the Loony Bin ...
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

What an awful mess. I bet a good computer tech could do it quickly. We have to use them quite a bit. The shoes are for assisted suicide.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Happy Happy Birthday to sweet little Miss M! Yes, time sure does fly when they are so young! You blink and they are in school...you blink again and they are teen agers wanting to drive. Blink again and they are graduating and who knows what's next! God knows, and He's already paving the way, but for now just enjoy that precious little one as long as you can hold on to her! Regarding your email, thank you for the warning. I hope I never have to change mine! That sounds really complicated! Amazing how much of our lives is wrapped up in technology! It's pretty hard to escape!! Re: the shoes...no way Jose'! I don't think anyone could really walk in them! Love the picture of the tree, however! It's amazing! have a lovely rest of your week!! Glad you're still here!

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so sorry about the mess! I would kill myself if I had to walk in those shoes!!

Diana said...

Happy first birthday to Mackenzie, standing already and looking adorable with all those gifts! And those shoes are a hard no from me too. Switching over 25 years of emails sounds like enough of a challenge without adding a broken ankle to the mix.

Greetings from Sicily!
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Mackenzie. It's hard to believe she's a year old already.
That does sound like a real mess with the email addresses. Hope you get it all taken care of

Gemel said...

The shoes are hideous as much as ridiculous!

Happy birthday 🎂 to your gorgeous little angel 😇💓

Veronica Lee said...

Sweet Mackenzie turning one -- such a precious age. 💕
I agree, those shoes look impossible to walk in.
Your email journey sounds like a true test of patience.
Wishing you strength as you finish transferring everything over.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Happy Birthday Mackenzie. Wishing you many more filled with joy, good health and whatever you desire as you grow up.

God bless you always.

Kay G. said...

Happy 1st birthday to your sweet Mackenzie! Our granddaughter is one year old too and standing up too! Such sweet baby girls! x