When the whole world is running towards a cliff, - he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. C.S.Lewis

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

SEPTEMBER 29 I NEED YOUR HELP TODAY

 


ANYONE LIKE THOSE SHOES?

I have a request.

Every year I am in a cookie contest in early December.

I am looking for a cookie recipe for the competition.

Something good, simple, yet different.

Remember I have to make them. (lol)

Anyone have one for me?  

Thank you.


3 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, goodness...I only bake the old tried and true cookies that aren't too complicated. I do have one recipe that was my mother's, Orange Cookies. I will have to send you a link to the recipe. They are a special cookie that my mother always baked whenever the grandchildren were coming to visit. It is a family favorite that now the younger generation of bakers always try to bake whenever the family gathers as well. My son Scott makes them at either Thanksgiving or Christmas, and my niece Sandy in NC always makes them for her family too. I will email you the recipe.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I just remembered that you changed your email address, and I only have the old one. Let me check to see if your new one is attached to your blog profile...if not, here is a link to a post that has the recipe https://pamelasopenwindow.blogspot.com/2011/07/rainy-days-are-meant-for-family-time.html Let me know if you can't open that.

Gemel said...

I shall have a think about an unusual yet easy biscuit recipe for you. I will send via email if I find one suitable.