"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sugarland I Say IT's Love, Love is music


Well, I love Sugarland too. What can I say?


So another aspect of love is time. It is not the 24-7 I'll die if I'm not with you every minute love - that is for youngins - I think for me personally - I love time alone - I love time with others - I love music - dancing - reading - shopping - animals - chocolate - friends - learning new things - you get my drift here? So I can't spent that much time all on one person or thing, but if I'm with that person - say we make a date - then I want to be with that person - totally. It could be for just five minute, but darn, those five minutes shouldn't include much else.

That goes for anything.

When I'm with a friend, my daughter, my grandson - the times that we have the best time - and get the best memories - are when we are truly with that person - mind, heart, and soul. If for example we have a movie night - then we get in our pj's - make some popcorn - turn out the lights - and we sit there and watch it together with no other distractions. We create a memory.

Of course we can't do that all the time. In fact sometimes once a week is hard, but when we do it, we do it. We look forward to it. It's a date.

Now Expressly Corgi mentioned something to me. Is there a difference when someone says they love you or that they are in love with you?

I guess love means you must like the person too! (Lol)

Love and like,
Chatty

4 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Liking a person sure helps! Silly you! :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I separate like and love. There are certain people I love, but do not especially like.

I think you can see this in a mother's love.

I think it's even possible to find that situation in romantic love.

Love is quite tricky.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Love IS tricky!
You can love but not be in love.
Being in love, is more intense than loving. Loving is a growth thing, over time, going through things.
Liking is a beginning, and if you're lucky, while loving, liking remains!
Talk about a puzzle...!?
There is a definete difference to love, falling in love, and loving.
Songs may explain it best.
don't know...I know nuttin' about love, loving, or life in general.
Just a guest on this planet.
Just trying to survive without getting torn up too much.
Is that living?
nope....

Chatty Crone said...

Man, this IS A TRICKY Subject - something that 'affects' everyone and makes an 'effect' on everyone.

You can love and not be in love. You can love but not like someone.

??????????