THIS IS A WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPE:Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
Prep time: 12 min
Cook time: 15 min
We added a twist to these baked, not fried;chicken breasts by coating them with honey mustard before dipping them into cereal crumbs. So crisp, so tasty, so good.
1 spray(s) cooking spray
2/3 cup(s) lite honey mustard dressing
1/8 tsp table salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 tsp dill, freshly chopped
1 medium uncooked scallion(s), finely sliced
1 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
Doesn't this look delicious - kind of a different spin on chicken.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
This is what I need to do. * Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them:
Thank you Grandma Bonnie
* List 7 things about my self.
1. I am nutty about my grandchildren. Like nutty nutty.
2. I love old classic movies. I know a lot about them and the actors.
3. My favorite movie ever is It's A Wonderful Life.
4. My second favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
5. My favorite food is Mediterranean - hummus - gyro - olives - etc.
6. I'm more of a listener then a talker - can you believe that?
7. The way to my heart is chocolate - like Bonnie's!
Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and tell them of the award.