"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Friday, November 03, 2006

Boobs and butts...Do you like getting gifts?


I love to give gifts. I'm trying to teach my grandson something I just read. You know why God gave us two hands? One to give to ourselves and one to give to others.

I'm all the time doing little things for people. I send tons of cards out and I decorate them to the hilt with stickers on them. I make little things for my grandson to take to school for his friends on holidays. I decorate his snack bags. I found Cheetah plates and bowls at the dollar store and bought the teachers a set because it is his school mascot. Two dollars and he'll give it to her on Thanksgiving. I've written my son every week and send little gifts to him since he left home 13 years ago. I've send friends CD's, books, and other miscellaneous stuff. I imagine a lot of the gifts have been discarded in the trash, but it's still fun for me to be a giver. Yes, I'm a professional gift giver.

So on Fridays, I'm going to try to give ya'll something. The only thing I can think of is laughter to go into the weekend. I love to laugh. It's healthy. SO I'm going to give you good health too!

Now I read a friend's Blog. He was talking about women's nipples. Never in my life did I think I'd talk about nipples on a Blog, but hey...maybe it's time to do just that. So I thought I'd send a couple of little pictures to you out there. One for you men and one for us women - you know to be fair and all.



















Now girls, I wouldn't leave us out. Here's one for us. Happy Friday and happy dreams.





Love,
Chatty

No comments: