"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Isn't this a relief?

"Life does not have to be perfect, to be wonderful". Annette Funicello

I love, love, love quotes. Especially positive ones. I subscibe to a really neat website which I have listed called Daily Celebrations. Reading quotes and positive sayings just kind of lift the soul.

Even if you are not a positive person by nature, you can become one in you have just that little bit of inner desire - just a tiny flame. As you think, so shall you be. Can you slip? (How can you not?). What do you do when you slip? Forgive yourself - love yourself - and go on. Start all all over again. It's okay! It makes us human.

You have to deliberately put positive thoughts in your mind even when you don't feel like it.

There are some people, and I really can't stand them, I call them the 'yes, but people'. Take my advise. Don't even try to help them. You never will. You are wasting your time and energy. They are toxic. Do not keep them in your front row of close friends. Keep the promise keepers - the doers - the adventurers - who want to be with you because they chose to be with you.

You can only change yourself my friend. Believe me. I spent YEARS trying to help various Eyeores in my life and it just won't work. LET THEM GO! And go forward - it's scary, I'll admit, but worth it.

Be happy for yourself and God.

Love,
Chatty.

No comments: